Basic information

Start text

Mitaka City Foreign Resident Help Card

 The card has telephone numbers in case of an emergency or sudden illness as well as for consultations concerning everyday life, and is written in three languages (English, Chinese, and Korean).
 Since it is small and easy to carry, please keep the card with you and use it if an emergency arises.
Available at: Citizen Counseling and Information Section (Mitaka Municipal Office 2F), Planning Management Section (Mitaka Municipal Office 3F), and MISHOP
Inquiries: Peace, Equal Opportunities for Women and International Issues Subsection, Planning Management Section, Planning Department (ext. 2115) or MISHOP, Tel: 0422-43-7812

Go to page top